Who are we
Pro Tour Vans are registered in England and Wales, company number 04433868 respectively.
About this policy
The information we collect and how we use it
The information you provide us with will normally include, Your name, contact information, date of birth, nationality, driver’s license details, DVLA check code, occupation and employer’s name and contact address. and other relevant information. This may include sensitive information such as your credit card details and ID (e.g. passport information, bank statement, utility bill, etc); details of your driving history including motoring offence convictions, licence suspension/endorsements, accidents and refusal of premiums/increased premium; data about any health conditions; CCTV footage of you whilst on our premises also in or outside our vehicles
This information is used by us to:
- answer your enquiry.
- assist the transactions that you request, such as reserving and renting splitter vans.
- provide your details to appropriate external third parties acting on the Company’s behalf as necessary. We will only share your information with external third parties with your permission.
- verify your identity for fraud prevention purposes.
- contact you regarding your enquiry and/or reservation
- protect our rights and property.
We may share your personal information with the following:
- Trusted third parties, when you tell us you will be using your limited company or are seeking work. These third parties are required to comply with our stringent undertakings relating to security and confidentiality.
- Regulatory or law enforcement agencies, when required by law to do so including but not limited to DVLA and Insurers.
Visitors to our website
Our websites may contain links to external websites operated by other organisations. Those organisations may collect personal information from visitors to their site. Pro Tour Vans cannot guarantee the content or privacy practices of any external websites and does not accept responsibility for those websites.
Retention of your personal information
We will retain your personal information for 10 years from the end of the last company financial year services relate to, or longer under special circumstances.
Your right to withdraw consent to our processing of your information
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Pro Tour Vans processing your personal information at any time. You can request access to your details at email@example.com
If you withdraw consent we will continue to store the information we hold about you but will not process this information.
If you ask us to delete the information we hold on you that we will delete all information with the exception of your email address, first name and last name. This will enable us to record that you have withdrawn consent. In addition, where required by law, we may retain certain personal information about you to fulfil our legal obligations.
You may withdraw consent or amend your communication preferences at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can request the deletion of your information at email@example.com
If you subsequently contact Pro Tour Vans we will ask you to give your consent before we process your request.
Your right to access information we hold about you
You are entitled to have access to your personal information subject to some legal restrictions. If your request is particularly complex or requires detailed searching or copying of our records, there may be a cost to you for us to provide this information.
If you believe there are errors in our records about you, please let us know and we will be happy to investigate and correct any inaccuracies.
You may request to access the information we hold about you by emailing us at this firstname.lastname@example.org